Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Well I've been having more fun trying out new technology. I've been investigating tagging and folksonomies - basically that means being able to creating content and commenting on this content and other people's content. Quite a social way to be really. I've been playing with LibraryThing (which I love and intend to spend a lot more time on). You'll no doubt notice that I've put the LibraryThing widget on this blog so anyone can see a small selection of the books that I've read recently.





Another new addition to my rantings is the del.icio.us link. This allows me to save all my website favourites or bookmarks in one place - it's not stuck on a particular computer. How cool is that? There are still more of my favourite bookmarks that I need to save. I've got my fingers crossed that I can get to this shortly.





I've been a busy muppet and have had a look at Technorati too. It is the leading search tool and authority on blogs. It tracks blogs and you can see what is popular in the world of blogging and can also make sure your blog is being tracked. So much technology, so little time.Things to rant about....well I'm feeling a little mellow at the moment (probably because the mupp-ettes are on holidays and visiting the grandparents - they'll be back soon though). Stay tuned more more ranting next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment