Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sorry.....for that break in transmission


I'm back. I've been very slack. I know it. I admit it and most importantly I will try to be better at blogging at more regular intervals.
The image on the left is of Sydney during a strong dust storm. It was taken during the day. The light is really eerie and other-worldly. I think it's a reminder, "Don't mess with Mother Nature!"
Well I'm back and learning about more wonderful technologies that are available to us. I've been playing with Google docs. I love the idea of being able to access and edit a document from any computer and not just being tied down to your personal computer or laptop or notebook computer or a network computer. I was even able to share the document with whoever I wanted, so that they could view the document and/or edit it.
As part of the exercise I had to draft a document which sounds so easy, but when I had no guidelines I just let my mind wander (and I'm not sure that it's big enough to be allowed out to wander on its own!). I rambled on about my personal epiphanies about ears and belly button fluff (or navel lint if you prefer). I'm not sure what the person I shared it with will make of it. Oh well...
Until next time, which won't be very long I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment