Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Video killed the.........?

This time I've been exploring videos online. It's been FUN! I've been looking at YouTube, Google video, Dailymotion and Vimeo. I've discovered lots of wonderful videos and great ways for libraries and organisations to utilise online videos as ways to promote themselves or their services.

The mupp-ettes are always telling me about videos they've either seen or their friends have seen on YouTube, so I was very aware of it as a video sharing site. I wasn't aware of how easy it is to upload and share your own video clips. This isn't something that I've personally attempted yet, but the instructions on how to actually do it look very easy. Maybe one day, but until then I've found a great video clip to share. Wait for it.....it's the Muppets singing Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody". There was a comment posted that thought that this clip was "blasphemy", but I think Freddie Mercury would approve. So I'm going to share it with you and trust you'll enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment